For the BBQ Sauce:
- 1 cup Oakland Dust bbq sauce
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1½ Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp chipotle chili pepper
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Heat grill to 400°F and spray with non stick grill spray, or brush with olive oil.
- Grill brats for 10 minutes, rotating often to cook evenly. Remove from grill and set aside.
- While grill is still hot, spread hot dog buns face side down on grill and cook 2-3 minutes until toasted.
- In a small saucepan, add all the ingredients for the BBQ sauce. Bring to a low boil, then remove from heat and let simmer until ready to use.
- Assemble by adding 1 Tbsp of BBQ sauce and (optional) sauerkraut, to the bun. Then add brats, top with more BBQ sauce and enjoy!