- 1 2lb spaghetti squash
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 6 large large eggs
- 1/2 cup half and half or heavy cream
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 handful chopped fresh arugula
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut squash in half lengthwise then place squash cut sides down on a parchment or foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake until squash collapses when pushed with a finger, 40 to 45 minutes.
- When squash is tender, remove it from oven and let stand until cool enough to touch. Scoop seeds out of the squash and discard. Scoop warm flesh into a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl whisk together eggs, half & half, salt and pepper.
- In a large oven safe skillet, heat 2 Tbsp olive oil over medium-high until shimmering.
- Add spaghetti squash flesh; cook and stir until squash just starts to brown, 7 minutes.
- Add arugula and cook 2 minutes more. Spread mixture evenly in skillet. Remove from heat; pour egg mixture over top.
- Place skillet in oven and bake until the egg custard is set, 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest 10 minutes.
- Slice frittata into wedges and serve warm.