Spicy Buffalo Romanesco Bites
- 1 head Romanesco, broken into small florets (can use cauliflower)
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. smoked paprika
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 1/8 tsp. fine sea salt
- 2 Tbsp hot sauce
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Spread Romanesco evenly on a parchment-paper-lined baking sheet, doing your best to keep pieces from touching.
- Roast, turning occasionally, until browned and tender, 10-15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk vinegar, paprika, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, cayenne, salt, hot sauce and 3 tablespoons water together in a large bowl. Taste; add a bit more cayenne if you'd like to turn up the heat.
- Toss the Romanesco in the sauce until well coated and return to baking sheet. Roast for another 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a platter and serve.