- kosher salt
- 1/2 lb sugar snap peas
- 1 bunch red radishes, sliced
- 3 green onions, sliced
For the vinaigrette:
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- For the salad: Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil. Trim the ends of the snap peas and blanch in the boiling water until just tender-crisp and bright green (2 to 3 minutes).
- Remove peas from the pot and cool completely in ice water for one minute, then drain the peas on a paper towel-lined baking sheet.
- Trim the roots and stems off radishes. Quarter about half, and thinly slice the rest to create texture in the salad. Slice the green onions.
- In a large salad bowl, combine the peas, radishes, and green onion slices.
- For the vinaigrette: In a small glass jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the olive oil, vinegar, honey, salt, and pepper. Shake to combine.
- Toss the vinaigrette with the salad and serve.