- Mary's Organic Boneless Chicken Breast, cubed
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Sukhi's Curry sauce packet of choice
- 1/4 cup cream or 5 oz yogurt
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 onion, sliced
- 3-4 carrots, sliced
- cauliflower rice
- Heat saucepan to medium heat. Add cubed chicken, onions, and carrots and sauté for about 3 minutes.
- Add water and cream (or yogurt) and your curry sauce of choice, then cover and simmer on medium heat until chicken is cooked (about 10 minutes).
- In the meantime, sauté riced cauliflower in a dry pan on high heat, seasoning with salt & pepper. Cook for about 7 mins.
- Plate curry aside rice, and enjoy!
Cauliflower Rice Tip: Freeze riced cauliflower before using. When ready to use, break up the frozen cauliflower with your fist and dump into a piping hot, dry pan. This will give a light and fluffy consistency.