- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup roughly torn chard
- 1 large egg
- plain ciabatta, sliced
- cheese of choice
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1-2 slices of bacon, optional
- Slice a few slivers of cheese and place on both sides of the bread. Slide into a toaster oven until the cheese is browned and bubbly.
- In the interim, heat oil in a small sauté pan and add the torn kale. Allow to sauté for a few minutes, until charred spots appear throughout.
- Scoot kale to the side of the pan, and crack the egg right in. Sprinkle with a tiny pinch of salt and pepper and let the egg sear on one side, until the whites are set but the yolk is still runny.
- Place fried egg on the bottom half of the toasted cheesy bread and top with kale and tomatoes.
- Arrange sliced avocado on the egg, and top with other half of the cheese toast.