- Fallon Hills ground beef
- Sonoma Valley Foods tortilla chips
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 ½ tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp sea salt and black pepper
- ½ tsp ground paprika
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1-2 tomatoes, diced *optional
- Red leaf lettuce, chopped
- Brown ground beef and diced onions over medium-high, about 8 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine taco seasoning spices then add to the beef. Stir in 3/4 cup water, bring it to a simmer, reduce heat and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- While the beef is cooking, chop lettuce, tomato, and avocado.
- Assemble your salad starting with lettuce and adding desired toppings. Enjoy!