Skip to content
PRINT THIS RECIPE
Spicy Lemon Mayo:
- 1 cauliflower head
- 2 carrots, diced
- 4 tsp olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- Havarti cheese slices, diced
- Full Circle Bakery hamburger buns
- 5oz baby arugula
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp sriracha
- Preheat oven or grill to 425°F and brush with olive oil.
- Mix together all ingredients for spicy lime mayo until well combined and set aside in the fridge.
- Slice cauliflower into thick slices, then rub with olive oil and season with desired salt and pepper.
- Slice carrots in half lengthwise, then rub with olive oil and season with desired salt and pepper.
- Grill seasoned veggies for 12 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Add grilled veggies to a food processor and pulse until it becomes riced but not mushy.
- Crack eggs into a medium to large bowl, add chili powder and beat together until scrambled.
- Add cooled veggies, breadcrumbs and cheese to egg mixture. Gently mix or fold together all ingredients until well combined.
- Make 4 patties, then brush leftover olive oil on grill grates and cook for 4 to 5 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Heat buns on grill if desired, top with spicy mayo, veggie patty and a handful of arugula.