Skip to content
- 1 pound asparagus, trimmed
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- lemon zest
- kosher salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Place asparagus in a large shallow bowl. Sprinkle with lemon juice, olive oil and minced garlic, tossing to coast. Sprinkle on lemon zest, then season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the asparagus between two large squares of aluminum foil. Wrap up the foil, pinching the ends to seal.
- Place foil packets on the grill, directly over flame. Grill for 10 to 20 minutes, depending on thickness of asparagus, or to desired doneness.
- Enjoy with steak skewers!