- 1 lb Mary’s Organic ground turkey
- 4 Poblano peppers
- 2 Tbsp taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- 2 oz Cypress Grove Herbs de Humboldt Chèvre, crumbled
- 1/4 bunch cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 Tbsp ground cumin
- 1 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add ground turkey and cook until it is about 75% browned.
- Meanwhile, cut the peppers in half lengthwise and remove seeds. Arrange them in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Add taco seasoning, onion and garlic to skillet. Stir to combine.
- Add tomato paste to skillet and stir to combine.
- Once the filling is cooked, drain excess liquid if necessary.
- Fill pepper cavities with cooked turkey.
- Add 2 Tbsp of water to the baking dish. Cover tightly with foil.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Garnish with roughly chopped cilantro, crumbled goat cheese and creamy chipotle sauce.