- 3/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup high quality Dijon Mustard
- 4 ounces Belfiore burrata cheese, torn
- 1/4 cup Balsamic vinegar
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 pound Five Dot Ranch Sirloin Tip Steak
- 1 Della Fattoria Meyer Lemon Rosemary Loaf, sliced
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil, or other high smoke cooking oil
- 2 cups butter lettuce
- 1–2 Shallots, peeled and thinly sliced
- Allow the steak to rest on the counter for at least 30 minutes before cooking. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Prepare all ingredients, and set aside.
- Heat a cast iron pan over medium high heat. Pat the steak dry, and season with salt and pepper. Add in the oil, and when it starts to shimmer, add in the steak, allowing it to sear for 3-4 minutes and develop a deep golden brown crust. The steak should release naturally from the pan. Flip the steak and repeat.
- Place the pan with the steak into the pre-heated oven to finish, until it reaches your desired doneness – about 5 minutes. Remove the pan, and place the steak onto a plate to rest for at least 5 minutes before serving.
- Toast the bread slices, and combine the mayonnaise and dijon together in a small bowl.
- Smear onto the toasted bread, then top with torn butter lettuce.
- Slice the steak thinly, and divide into the sandwiches. Top with crumbled cheese, sliced shallots and drizzle with balsamic.
- Top with another slice of toasted bread or enjoy open-faced!
Recipe adapted from Home Made Home