Tender London Broil
- 1lb London Broil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp dried basil, oregano, thyme, rosemary
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- pinch of red pepper
For best results, marinade overnight.
- Add steak and marinade ingredients to a large gallon bag, and let marinade for at least 2 hours (overnight is best).
- Preheat broiler to high heat. Remove the steak from the marinade and put in a baking dish. Broil for 5-6 minutes, then flip to other side and broil for an additional 3-4 minutes (until it reaches an internal temperature of 140° for medium).
- Let steak rest for 10 minutes and slice. Enjoy!
More from: 15 Minute Meals London Broil Steak