- 1 Della Fattoria Meyer Lemon Rosemary Loaf
- 1/2 cup softened unsalted butter (can also use salted)
- 4 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese (optional)
- Extra parsley and chives, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- Slice bread in half lengthwise and place on a large baking sheet, cut sides up.
- In a medium bowl, mix butter, garlic, parsley and black pepper together until well combined. Spread evenly over bread.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until slightly golden brown on the edges. If you want to add cheese, add it the last 2 minutes of baking. If you like a crispier garlic bread, bake for 3-5 minutes more, watching carefully until it is as golden as you like.
- Serve alongside Creamy Balsamic Chicken Marsala or eat it on its own... you don't even have to share ;)