- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 cups kale, finely chopped
- 4 oz Cypress Grove Herbs de Humboldt Chèvre, crumbled
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 tsp butter
- Bring a cast iron or non stick skillet to medium heat. Sauté the onion until soft, and add in the kale. Cook for 2-3 minutes, until the kale softens. Turn off stove top.
- If you would like to add protein (ground meat, bacon, sausage), pre cook and add now, mixing into the vegetables.
- In a bowl, whisk eggs and spices until fully combined. Pour into the skillet and mix with the fillings.
- If you do not have an oven-safe pan, pour vegetable and egg mixture into a baking dish about 9"x13".
- Top uncooked frittata with crumbled goat cheese - as much as you want! - and allow to rest into the mixture a bit. You can lightly tap down with the back of a spoon or spatula.
- Place in the oven and bake for 10-15 minutes. Bake until the top is firm when you press on the middle of it.
- Slice, serve, and enjoy! This would be super yummy with the creamy chipotle sauce you made with dinner last night!