These meatballs will quickly become a go-to weeknight meal. In less than 30 minutes, you've cooked up not just dinner for one night, but an easy protein to add to lunches for the next day!
- 1 lb Mary’s Organic ground turkey
- 1/2 cup lightly steamed broccoli, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup kale, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup carrots, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro, finely chopped (or basil or parsley)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 Tbsp butter or ghee, melted
- 2 Tbsp all purpose flour (or 1 Tbsp coconut, almond or cassava flour)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper OR place a cooling rack on top of baking sheet.
- Combine all meatball ingredients in a large bowl until well incorporated.
- Roll into about 28-30 small meatballs and place onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, until baked through and slightly golden.
- Serve hot over cilantro lime caulirice with creamy chipotle sauce.